Acupuncture at Amari Physiotherapy & Massage in Surrey
Ancient China brings to the Western world the wonders of Acupuncture. Over the past few decades, Acupuncture has been incorporated more often into physiotherapy treatment plans. Your physiotherapist at Amari Physiotherapy & Massage in Surrey may add Acupuncture to your therapy plan to promote rapid healing and complete recovery.
What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture helps manage pain and soft tissue injuries by enhancing your body’s natural healing response. Pain reduces as your physiotherapist stimulates your body to release natural pain-relieving chemicals. These natural endorphins help you heal by supporting other therapies.
How Does Acupuncture Work?
Acupuncture treatments restore your normal energy balance with very fine needles your physiotherapist inserts through the skin and tissues. The needles target points along “meridians” to reduce your pain. With less pain, your body more easily restores balance to promote rapid and complete healing.
Is Acupuncture Painful?
No. Most people have some sensations, but nothing painful. The Acupuncture needles are so super thin and flexible that you probably won’t feel them at all. Some people feel only a sensation when inserted. Our registered physiotherapists at Amari Physiotherapy & Massage in Surrey are professionally trained to provide painless acupuncture treatments.
Benefits of Acupuncture at Amari Physiotherapy & Massage in Surrey
Acupuncture is commonly integrated into a complete physiotherapy recovery plan. Your physiotherapist may recommend Acupuncture:
- For Stress Reduction – Many patients find acupuncture treatments lower stress hormones, reduce anxiety, moderate mood, and improve feelings of well-being.
- To Reduce Pain – Acupuncture provides drug-free relief from back pain, joint pain, and neck tension, reduces swelling, and inflammation.
- For Headaches – Many patients are thrilled to finally have relief from headaches and migraines with Acupuncture.
- To Support Your Immune System – Acupuncture helps boost your immune system, often reducing the duration and relieving symptoms.
- For Greater Mental Clarity, Energy, and Better Sleep – Acupuncture helps balance your system for more acuity, energy, and sleep.
- To Treat Repetitive Strains – Acupuncture supports the healing of repetitive stress injuries, potentially eliminating the need for drugs or surgery.
Acupuncture’s most common side effect is relaxation and a sense of euphoria!
What to Expect During Your Acupuncture Treatment in Surrey
Your physiotherapist at Amari Physiotherapy & Massage in Surrey uses single-use, pre-sterilized needles. After insertion, you rest quietly for 20 to 30 minutes.
You’ll probably need about three sessions, but many Amari Physiotherapy & Massage patients notice an immediate improvement. Results do add up, and pain reduces with each treatment.
Book an Acupuncture Appointment at Amari Physiotherapy & Massage in Surrey
Acupuncture at Amari Physiotherapy & Massage in Surrey can reduce pain, stimulate healing, and improve your mobility. So, call today to see how Acupuncture can help you.